IPC will be hosted in Brisbane on April 21st! The IPDFA is looking for dedicated, punctual and passionate volunteers to fulfil a number of positions. With the competition moving to Singapore in 2019, this may be your only chance to gain experience in event management, meet your idols and make a positive contribution to the pole industry. All volunteers will receive a special IPC Shirt & an IPC Pack.
You must be available on April 21st for the competition and/or April 22nd for the workshops, as well as the Volunteer’s Meeting on Sunday, 15th April.
- Be available at Chandler Theatre from 9am – 11pm
- Be the back stage manager and work with the competitors, sound and light and emcee.
- Its a long day but we will look after you.
- You will be the direct contact for 5 competitors from the day they arrive. Competitors arrive Wednesday or Thursday, prior to the competition
- You will provide your phone number and contact details to each competitor
- They may ask you different questions, for example, where to purchase certain food or need a prop fixed. It could be anything and you will be the first person they contact
- You will spend Saturday at the Chandler Theatre with the competitors and stay until the end of the competition
Pole Monkeys & Prop Organisers
- We need at least 6 people for this position.
- Previous experience is beneficial
- You will be at the Theatre from 5 pm on Saturday to assist with the Box office
- You will be at the workshop studio, predominately to check in the workshop attendees
- Assist the instructors with any requirements
- Be a timekeeper for workshops
Workshops will be held on Sunday 22nd at Elements and Hanger66
Elements Pole & Aerial
856 Gympie Road Lawnton
10am – 4pm
Brereton Street West End
10am – 7pm
- Be the direct contact for 5 judges from the day they arrive. Judges arrive Wednesday/Thursday prior to the competition
- You will provide your phone number and contact details to each judge
- They may ask you different questions, for example, where to purchase certain food or how to get around. It could be anything and you will be the first contact for their inquiry
- Setup judges table at the Theatre on Saturday
- You will spend the Saturday at the theatre with the judges and stay until the end
Courier Tiles from Ipswich to Chandler
Have you got a Ute? Can you bring around 15 boxes from Ipswich to Chandler on or before Friday 20th. size wise they usually just fit snug one box high in a BT50
- Assist with Setup & Operation at the Chandler Theatre