Shaina Cruea: US National Pole Champion
In October of 2012, Shaina took her first pole dance class at the infamous Body & Pole of NYC. She immediately fell in love with the combination of dance, athleticism and grace and was selected to participate in the 2013 work/study program at Body & Pole of NYC. After completing the program, Shaina joined the Body & Pole staff as an elevatED-certified pole instructor.
Shaina is the creator of contemPOLEary DANCE, LLC, a unique combination of contemporary dance and pole dance. She is also the designer of contemPOLEary DANCEWEAR, a line of dance-wear geared towards comfort and functionality for movement focused humans. Shaina has devoted her life to pole and dance; she currently teaches her signature contemPOLEary DANCE workshops around the world while keeping her home base in New York City at Body & Pole.
- 2016 Pole Art Spain finalist (Mallorca, Spain)
- 2014 US National Pole Champion (NYC)
- 2014 Atlantic Pole Champion (Washington DC)
- 2014 Florida Pole Fitness Championship ~ 3rd place-Pro Division (Orlando, FL)
- 2013 Super Shag Pole Fitness Championships ~ 2nd place-Level 3 (Boston, MA)
- 2013 United States National Pole Championship ~ 2nd place-Level 3 (Las Vegas, NV)
- 2013 Atlantic Pole Championship ~ 2nd place-Level 2 (Washington DC)